Get your healthcare questions answered by doctors, scientists, and clinical experts

A free service by Curio to support patients and their loved ones

Your team

← Back to all questions
Connie R.

I have a ilump in my breast about a half of a centameter that needs a biopsy

  • User profile
    Hillary Lin(Physician)

    Hi Connie,

    I'm sorry to hear that and happy to try and help - at this stage, it is typical you would get a referral to a breast radiologist. Have you started this process with your primary care physician?